Security Rubber Boots ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Does anybody know high quality safety rubber boots that last a bit longer than the usual ones?

I look for a well insulating sole, safety sole, steel or perhaps similar plastic cap and something like a hiking boot profile.

I want to use the boots for farm and garden.

Mowmow

Forager
Jul 6, 2016
Nottinghamshire
I nicked some of those dunlop actifort wellies from work. Alright for just mooching about in.
Took some superglue to a split in them, its held well and theyre cheap to buy new anyway, so good for getting beat up.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Erbswurst

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
I nicked some of those dunlop actifort wellies from work. Alright for just mooching about in.
Took some superglue to a split in them, its held well and theyre cheap to buy new anyway, so good for getting beat up.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

haha mine were ‘acquired’ as well

i have a second pair that leaked so I cut them down into ankle boots and wear them for gardening!

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
My problem here is, that I only could take them from my brother, and I guess, he would notice it, especially because he has no second pair...

Reactions: Robbi

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE