Security Rubber Boots ?

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Does anybody know high quality safety rubber boots that last a bit longer than the usual ones?

I look for a well insulating sole, safety sole, steel or perhaps similar plastic cap and something like a hiking boot profile.

I want to use the boots for farm and garden.

Mowmow

Forager
Jul 6, 2016
Nottinghamshire
I nicked some of those dunlop actifort wellies from work. Alright for just mooching about in.
Took some superglue to a split in them, its held well and theyre cheap to buy new anyway, so good for getting beat up.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Erbswurst

MrEd

Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
I nicked some of those dunlop actifort wellies from work. Alright for just mooching about in.
Took some superglue to a split in them, its held well and theyre cheap to buy new anyway, so good for getting beat up.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

haha mine were ‘acquired’ as well

i have a second pair that leaked so I cut them down into ankle boots and wear them for gardening!

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
My problem here is, that I only could take them from my brother, and I guess, he would notice it, especially because he has no second pair...

Reactions: Robbi

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.