Secondary double Glazing film as groundsheet

Mar 14, 2011
Shropshire
If any of you use, or want to try, Secondary Double Glazing film as a megalightweight groundsheet/groundsheet protector then Wickes have a deal on at the moment for the Stormguard 4 x 1.5 metres sheet.
On the website it is £6.89 each, 3 for 2 and, although it was not marked as a 3 for 2 deal in the store they did it at the checkout desk.
Happy camping, Ian

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
How durable is this, does it fold up easily after being used as a groundsheet with wrinkles and all.

Not a product I have come across before, I assume it is pretty resilient to stones and pointy thingies if it can be used as a groundsheet.

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
How durable is this, does it fold up easily after being used as a groundsheet with wrinkles and all.

Not a product I have come across before, I assume it is pretty resilient to stones and pointy thingies if it can be used as a groundsheet.

This stuff is well known in the lightweight world. Very robust for it's weight and folds very easily you can get a single mattress sized one in a tobacco tin.

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley

Thought you would be familiar with Polycro? It's good stuff mate. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE