Scout leather embossing stamps FS

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Arrived today, absolutely brilliant, can't wait to start making woggles, etc. for my daughter's cub pack!
Many thanks indeed.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Arrived today, absolutely brilliant, can't wait to start making woggles, etc. for my daughter's cub pack!
Many thanks indeed.

The Cubs are doing well out of Kerne's excellent handiwork. Mine arrived super quick today and will be going to the wife's Cub pack for a test run soon. Came with a lovely letter and a bit of info how best to use them.

Really appreciated - cheers

kawasemi

dave1942

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 15, 2005
Hemel Hempstead
Kerne,
I have been experimenting with the stamps today and the results are very good. The thicker the leather the better the result. I have sent you an email
regarding another stamp that I would like to be considered for making.

Dave

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
Kerne,
I have been experimenting with the stamps today and the results are very good. The thicker the leather the better the result. I have sent you an email
regarding another stamp that I would like to be considered for making.

Dave

Received and replied to.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
nice to see youre still pumping these out....i still use the custom ones you made me several times a week....great product and i'll be in touch for more v. soon....respect!

a

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE