Scottish game fair.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi folks, i was just wondering if anyone on here is going to Scone palace for the game fair this weekend.http://www.scottishfair.com/
Me and CraigM9 are heading up for the Saturday, we are also going to meetup with the guys from Nordic outdoor who have a stand. So if you fancy having a blether then why not look us up.

Cheers Stuart.

Last edited:

johnnytheboy

Native
Aug 21, 2007
Falkirk
jokesblogspot.blogspot.com
I'll likely make it the Sunday, the wildfowling club were looking for volunteers to help on the Saturday but I'm working! bummer!

Looking forward to it after last years wash out!

I did like the comment on the facebook page, They asked "guess who is opening the gamefair 2013" some smarty answered Micheal Fish

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Going but on the Sunday

I'll likely make it the Sunday, the wildfowling club were looking for volunteers to help on the Saturday but I'm working! bummer!

Looking forward to it after last years wash out!

I did like the comment on the facebook page, They asked "guess who is opening the gamefair 2013" some smarty answered Micheal Fish

Enjoy your day guys, i hope the weather holds out.

Cheers Stuart.

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Hey guys.
I missed this thread or I might have put off going untill tomorrow.
It was overcast and rather clammy but it was the first time in years that I havent seen any rain.
Did make for a better day no muddy puddles to avoid..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE