Scottish Game Fair, Scone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nige7whit

Forager
Feb 10, 2009
Brize Norton / Midlands (rest)
Just got back from the Game Fair.

Well worth the entry price, I got there 0945, stayed longer than I planned, and had a thoroughly good day.

Only downer was that I was driving, so I couldn't indulge in some 'refreshments'.

Apart from all the tweed, there were some good stalls, I visited Blade Tech, and bought a Hi Vis Orange Clipper, and a leather sheath for one of my other Clippers, they had lots of good things to see and buy.

The guys from Tamarack were there, I bought a spare blade for my Laplander saw (amazed they would think to bring those to a show).

There was another stand, didn't get the name, lots of Swedish stuff (Lundhags, Fjall Raven), and they had a table full of Gransfors axes, even the double bit one ! I wish I had a genuine need for a big axe !

The queue for the venison BBQ was a little long, so I had a pork roll, which was just right, spent some time watching fly casting, even though I have no interest in fishing.

Nice day.. Lots of law abiding people wandering round with shotguns, knives and in some cases, axes, enjoying a cool beer or two, the police keeping a discreet presence, and everyone's happy, that's the way it should be !
:beerchug: :cool: :cop: :AR15firin

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
I only just saw this thread and thought I would tip off my sister who lives not far away - closes in 4 minutes! DOH

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE