Scotch eyed auger

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Morning all, just wondering if anyone out there has a spare scotch eyed auger they would be willing to sell?

I used to have one of the 8" long ones off eBay, but it seems to have disappeared after out recent building work, and they are no longer available on eBay :(

Cheers

James

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
ive got one mate. not really able to put a price on it do you have any ideas? or swappy offers??
cheers GB

Morning all, just wondering if anyone out there has a spare scotch eyed auger they would be willing to sell?

I used to have one of the 8" long ones off eBay, but it seems to have disappeared after out recent building work, and they are no longer available on eBay :(

Cheers

James

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
They were a good buy trunks I got on from the guy on the bay who sold a huge amount of the 1" ones, must admit he never gave people feedback as I checked, nice tool to use.
Good luck on you quest.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
They were a good buy trunks I got on from the guy on the bay who sold a huge amount of the 1" ones, must admit he never gave people feedback as I checked, nice tool to use.
Good luck on you quest.

Tell me about it. I bought two, sold one on ages ago & the other has gone AWOL!

Thankfully, GB above has come to my rescue :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE