save me from myself!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

3bears

Settler
Jun 28, 2010
Anglesey, North Wales
hmm I have a bit of a dilemma ladies and gents....

I've just found last year's holiday bag 'windfall' - containing my Nintendo DS and near enough £100 in Euro notes- do I take this and trade it on for a 3DS with Legend of Zelda: OoT and satisfy my inner geek, or blow the cash on something bushcrafty?

I need recommendations for a £100ish 'crafty spend before I geek out, HELP!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Why waste time on electronic tat when you could get anything outdoorsy!
I recommend a days canoe coaching with me for your dosh!
Start a whole new thread of bushyness and still have enough for a decent bottle of Malt to sup around the campfire in the evening
(sorry about the self promotion - I am sure you could find a course nearer to you for less than twice the price I charge ...and less on fuel)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Life's too short for playing computer games, put the dosh towards some nice gear and get out in the woods while you're fit enough to enjoy it :)

malente

Life member
Jan 14, 2007
Germany
Neither. Spend it on a trip/ experience. E. g. a train ticket or a flight (somewhere in Scandinavia?) This could be an opportunity turning into adventure!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE