SAS Smock Discount from SASSKIT

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JFW

Settler
Mar 11, 2004
Clackmannanshire
Just getting round to spending my big 40th pennies:D and after many years of will I, wont I buy a ventile jacket, I have just ordered a SAS smock in “just like ventile” material from the guys at http://www.sasskit.co.uk.

After an enjoyable conversation with Paul, including the "does sir require space for body armour"; he is offering all BCUK members 10% discount on the standard SAS Smock until the end of May 2009. This is for the Olive green or the desert tan. Usual price £125 plus p+p: Offer price £112.50 plus p+p. This will not be on the web site and to get the discount you will have to mention BCUK when you order, the offer does not extend to any customisations (extras) you might want on your smock.

The usual disclaimer, I have no links with sasskit just a satisfied customer passing on a discount to BCUK members. Hope it is of interest to some of you.

Cheers

JFW

I hope I am ok to post this, but I if there is a problem with this Mods, please let me know.

Trojan

Silver Trader
Mar 20, 2009
The Countryside
Saw th thread and thought best mention this jacket on evil bay as this is much cheaper and to big for me :) it is a XL!

Item number: 370200355510

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE