Sand Martins Busy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bigfoot

Settler
Jul 10, 2010
Scotland
That's an impressive setup, I didn't even know it existed. Next time I go to the Montrose basin I will make sure I look in.

Thanks for posting!

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
lovely to see the sand martins doing well, shame that the man made nesting site has to look so....erm.....man made.
really hoping that the house martins that nest just outside my bedroom window are going to manage to oust the house sparrows that have taken over their nests soon, they've been trying for the last week or so but the house sparrows seem to be getting the upper hand at the moment. wish i had a camcorder so i could get some footage of them fighting, it's remarkable to watch, especially from the 18" away that i can sit in my window bottom without being noticed by the airborne pugilists as they tear chunks out of each other.

stuart

Bigfoot

Settler
Jul 10, 2010
Scotland
Thanks for the link - we visit Edzell a couple of times a year so that looks like a nice excuse to stop in for a look :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE