sad or not

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Swmbo is abroad with family.

My mate is at home with his better half and I didn't want to get drunk alone,so i'm here with the dogs.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I've spent the day sorting out stuff to pack to take to the Moot, I'm exhausted, still trying to get over this throat infection virus thing. Himself's sound asleep, the cat's out for a wander, and I can't sleep :rolleyes:
BcUK is a calm place to sit down with a cuppa :D

cheers,
M

Tenderfoot
Dec 9, 2009
england
haha
my excuse is ive only been up for 3 hours, sleeping is all over the place, went top be a 4pm and got up at 10pm
but tbh im not really social anyway, mostly on my own. and thats the way i like it, peace and quite :D

plus i broke my left clavicle ( its help together with a plate now) so cannot do physical stuff anyway

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Even sadder if you've a canoe strapped to your ruckie :lmao:

A photoshopped piccie will be appreciated Rich,:D

Lol, I did try mate but she was having none of it. It'll save me a few hundred euros in petrol though. Got some other watersporty things lined up to keep me happy until I get home.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
I've spent the day sorting out stuff to pack to take to the Moot, I'm exhausted, still trying to get over this throat infection virus thing. Himself's sound asleep, the cat's out for a wander, and I can't sleep :rolleyes:
BcUK is a calm place to sit down with a cuppa :D

cheers,
M

i always saw you as the sort of girl who had a night out on the lash with the girls every friday toddy once again i ave been proved wrong lol only joking drew

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
The reality is that most of us for most of time aren't out living the dream and look to BCUK to fill that huge gap between those small grabs of nirvana.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I'm waiting for some corkscrew lead clips so can secure the twins at night, then i'll take them camping. untill then i'm pretty much home bound till my lovley comes back off tour.

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
I'm waiting for some corkscrew lead clips so can secure the twins at night, then i'll take them camping. untill then i'm pretty much home bound till my lovley comes back off tour.

About £2 from poundstretcher - saw them last week, was going to get one as well.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE