Sabre 45 - black or olive?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 21, 2008
Dartmoor
Most people seem to favour olive rather than black for this sack. Green seems to go with very little else other than green - whereas black goes with anything. I am not a fashion guru but an olive sack on a red jacket looks terrible - surely :eek:... My Crux AK47 is a very deep green (they call it gumetal but it isnt) seems to go with most things too but olive green?????.....hmmmmm.....:confused:

Will I get away with cuben heels with my Ron Hills too?.... :eek:

patrols

Tenderfoot
Dec 20, 2011
cornwall
They also do it in Coyote brown and the new Multi cam, which isnt as military looking as Dpm either way they are great rucksacks with the ability to customise it with various pouches.

Sep 21, 2008
Dartmoor
Your bum will look much much thinner with a Black Kifaru Express above it - curiously I know of one for sale.......

Well, to be honest I didn't know what a Kifaru was :eek:... So I googled it. It looks a bit......errrr....ummmmm....'military' for my tastes, but thank you all the same.

Unless you can do it in cerise as well? :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE