S orry - Sorry fixed :-)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
What I find even stranger is the fact that your post doesn't have a title! How did you do that? I can't see a title on the new posts page at all, just your user name!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I've Just changed that :D I did the same thing the other day when I was trying to figure out the issue with the word S orry, I need to submit a support ticket to vB as nothing seems to affect it, it jut happens and there's nothing to be done about it, maybe they will know.

commandocal

Nomad
Jul 8, 2007
UK
Super dooper secret magic trick OPSPEC cannot say!

but i thought it was obvious :D , I just went to advanced and changed a letter to a darker colour ::p

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
I'm annoyed now. Two posts in 'Other chatter' both are crying out for the word '$orry' in them and with emotion, people are saying '$orry' and it's missing making the messages read wrong. I'm no computer expert but surely it cannot be that hard to sort this out.:cussing: What's wrong with the word? AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

malente

Life member
Jan 14, 2007
Germany
Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry

2038142000_9675570a3c_o.gif

;)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I'm annoyed now. Two posts in 'Other chatter' both are crying out for the word '$orry' in them and with emotion, people are saying '$orry' and it's missing making the messages read wrong. I'm no computer expert but surely it cannot be that hard to sort this out.:cussing: What's wrong with the word? AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

Actually it's proving very hard to sort out:tapedshut

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE