Round walk?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nevetsjc80

Forager
Sep 14, 2004
buckinghamshire
Hello all
Dose anyone know of any circular walks ( i.e from car park back to car park) for three days two nights in England or Wales? I do nt need to be able to light fires but it would be good, but i do want to bivi down (or wild camp). Plus if possible some fresh water sources on route too. Any help would be great!

Steve

Mauro

Aug 4, 2004
Cambridgeshire, UK
Matthew.Passmore said:
I went for a walk around ladybower/derwent resavoir at the peak district from visitor centre to visitor centre i think it is about 14/15 KM,

Did it too!! it's excellent. The only thing is the problem of the car... you cannot leave it at the visitor centre (unless, every morning you go down to put money in the parking meter!). I left the car on the road which leads to the visitor centre... the police tried to contact me asking if I knew where my car was!

It's no illegal... just don't use your best car (I have a Fiat... even joy riders do not look at it!)

I think the hardest think for multi days outing is the car. You never know where to leave it!

Good luck

Mauro

RichUK

Jul 13, 2005
Staffordshire Moorlands
nevetsjc80 said:
Hello all
Dose anyone know of any circular walks ( i.e from car park back to car park) for three days two nights in England or Wales? I do nt need to be able to light fires but it would be good, but i do want to bivi down (or wild camp). Plus if possible some fresh water sources on route too. Any help would be great!

Steve

Hi Steve,

This is the site you are looking for http://v-g.me.uk/index.htm enjoy :)

hiroo onoda

Jan 12, 2007
cornwall
That v-g site is really good, never heard of it before. If you fancy something other than mountains try the south west coast path. A good area for a circular of about the duration you're after would be penzance to st ives. Short bus/train hop to pick up your car from one of the secure car parks that people normally use when travelling to the isles of scilly from penzance. Or a night in a st ives pub first as a reward.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE