Rough Close Meet ~ September 09 to 11 2016

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
EDIT: September 2016 Meet now cancelled due to lack of interest.

No worries Pete, will probably take you that long to fully (or, possibly, just mostly :eek: ) recover from being a solo focus of my jokes! ;)

Last edited:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire

I had to make the booking for a weekend which was, from the outset, inconvenient for me. As none had put their name down, or even expressed an interest, it was a no brainer to cancel and commit to supporting family ;)

'tis a pity, but there you go :(

Nov 18, 2015
United Kingdom
September 2016 Meet now cancelled due to lack of interest.

Hi there, I've only just got back onto the site, I've been looking for meets close to Birmingham, and ' Tinky Pete' suggested yours, shame that September has been cancelled, could you let me know when you're doing the next one ?, cheers mate, atb veitchy64 :)

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
... I've been looking for meets >>><<< shame that September has been cancelled, ...

Those of us in the Midlands are quite well off for opportunities :D . It's a shame indeed :( .

... could you let me know when you're doing the next one ?, cheers mate, atb veitchy64 :)

The next Meet will be booked for the weekend covering 11 to 13 November to coincide with the Atumn TORM reenactment event held about 10 miles away ~ http://www.reenactorsmarket.co.uk (There's no requirement to attend the market, the Meet just coincides with it :D )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE