Robin Williams :-(

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Very sad news, what a comic genius 😔 who will forget Mork and Mindy, Good Morning Vietnam to name but two...

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
Sad and awful news to lose such a talent and all round nice guy.

I cannot get my head round the fact that someone in his position could not get the absolute best help for his disabling illness.

RIP

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Sad and awful news to lose such a talent and all round nice guy.

I cannot get my head round the fact that someone in his position could not get the absolute best help for his disabling illness.

RIP

Sadly the best help out there (for the addiction) is AA, and their companion organization NA. I say "sadly" because their success rate is only 50% and that is better by far than any other program.

Back on topic: RIP Robin, you will be missed.

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
Sadly the best help out there (for the addiction) is AA, and their companion organization NA. I say "sadly" because their success rate is only 50% and that is better by far than any other program.

Back on topic: RIP Robin, you will be missed.

Thank you for the info.

I just feel it is such a shame when a talent like this goes so young and no one seems to have been able to help him.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Made me feel real sad this did when I heard this morning, I really liked him. A true one off, a comic genius and a bloody nice bloke by all accounts too! R.I.P Robin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE