RM Books...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CRAZY FROG

Forager
Aug 9, 2007
essex
the first one is set up and is more detailed for use in the UK the other give the same info but from around the world.
I've got both they complement each other prefectly and would reccomend getting both.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Have a look at this thread: post #26 by Stuart http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10701&highlight=stuart+books+mears

Personally I've got both:
The top one in a reprint (it's divided into 4 seasons - aimed to teach you in the easy seasons moving onward to winter, not kit based but the bare minimum of kit you need, normally nothing more than a knife for the tasks described)

The bottom one: in the form of its bigger brother. If I'd to buy again (choosing between the one in your link and the one I have) I'd go for the one in your link, as it can be brought along in the field due to its handy size.

As mentioned afore: they compliment each other very well and you can't go wrong buying them both. If you only can buy one, than I'd go for the second - especially if you're just into bushcraft: it covers more ground than the first. If you're more experienced I'd go for the first, as it gives you some good ideas to try with minimum kit. Note that my very first Mears book was this first book. The second wasn't written yet and this one was the only one available overhere :) And I didn't even knew the subject I was interested in, was called bushcraft :eek:

HTH

Edit:
Didn't read your question properly ... :rolleyes:
To answer it: Yes, it is. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE