Sold Rittergrip Large. Benchmade.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 4, 2005
Uk
For sale 1 used but in very good condition Doug Ritter large Rittergrip axis lock knife.
Black scales. Older S30V stainless steel. Complete with paperwork and pouch
I bought this one used aprox 5 years ago. Has had hardly any use by me. Don't think the edge is original. Tumble finish is in good condition. Few scuffs on the clip. Box shows a bit of wear.

Pictures to follow shortly. £105.00 inc fees and UK RMSD SOLD

Thanks for looking,
Nick
ab6ac7fbde80f79d8985ca587fccfdf3.jpg

ad8a0ba009520de5afd40b7c1d044a09.jpg
debb58e4cc42686209ed49369c92a160.jpg
c8f9aacdd77eb63af812fc8fc8e7b7e3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
I have both one of the S30V versions, and the more recently discontinued M390 version. One of, if not the, best outdoor focused folding knife designs, in my opinion. Light, strong, ambidextrous, quite a broad handle that gives good grip for heavy cutting, coupled with a very good utility blade in premium steel. And for anyone who doesn't like the look of black handles, there are a number of places offering custom G10 handle work to make it really special.

Best of luck with the sale!

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Oh
always wanted one of these.
if it weren't for the fact i have a Bone collector and another (equivilent to the mini RSK) i'd have this.
the only thing i don't like about the Ritter is the handle material. As Chris says, the after market ones look much better.

pains me to say it but good luck with the sale...

Reactions: Nick pp
Mar 4, 2005
Uk
Final reduction to £105.00 inc fees and UK RMSD
If it doesn't sell at that it'll remain as a back up for it twin:)

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I have both one of the S30V versions, and the more recently discontinued M390 version. One of, if not the, best outdoor focused folding knife designs, in my opinion. Light, strong, ambidextrous, quite a broad handle that gives good grip for heavy cutting, coupled with a very good utility blade in premium steel. And for anyone who doesn't like the look of black handles, there are a number of places offering custom G10 handle work to make it really special.

Best of luck with the sale!

And a really nice G10 offering from Benchmade themselves. I love this.

BBB0-EA7-C-41-C8-43-F1-84-BE-3-B7-BB5-DBA7-B3.jpg

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Don't despair. It hasn't been up for even a full week. It can take a lot longer to sell stuff than that here. Some stuff goes fast, sure, but it is about the right buyer happening by. Don't take it off the market if you want to sell it.

Chris

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Don't despair. It hasn't been up for even a full week. It can take a lot longer to sell stuff than that here. Some stuff goes fast, sure, but it is about the right buyer happening by. Don't take it off the market if you want to sell it.

Chris

True, and anyone who hasn’t owned and used a Grip is missing out. My old one didn’t even flinch after I accidentally chainsawed it after a branch caught the clip and pinged it into the brash pile. It was only an explosion of orange paracord lanyard that gave it away.

Brilliant knives that do things they just shouldn’t.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE