Ripstop Anorak Fabric

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Martti

Mar 12, 2011
Finland
I have a extra roll of 50 CO/50 PES white ripstop anorak fabric that I am ready to share with interest persons for a low price of 5€ per meter or less for people needing more than a meter of the fabric. The width of the fabric is 1.5 m. The fabric has been manufactured by a well known Finnish manufacturer Finlayson to be used for making anoraks, tents, sleeping bags etc.

The weight of the fabric is c. 175 gsm or around 5 oz/yd2. The size of one "grid" is only 3.5 mm, which means the grids will practically disappear and the fabric appears to be "smooth" from a distance of over 0.5 m.

I am willing to send a fabric swatch for serious participants. Please, sent me a PM for the swatch and/or quote of the shipping costs.

Ripstop.jpg

Last edited:

Martti

Mar 12, 2011
Finland
This fabric has around 200 threads per square inch, while different grades of Ventile have between 230 and 330 threads per square inch. However, Ventile costs at least four times more per meter.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
I had a swatch from Martti today to test for a Snow smock .

Very good stuff , light 5oz, ripstop, windproof, beads water well ,

I washed a bit to see how it went ,,,fantastic very happy .

Get it while you can folks ideal for jackets , tarps , traditional shelters ...

Good stuff

Twodogs

Martti

Mar 12, 2011
Finland
I have still some swatches and fabric, both white and camouflage, left from previous trades. If you are even a little bit interested of this fabric, please let me know via PM.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE