Ridgeline Monsoon II Smock BUSHCRAFT MEMBER SPECIAL OFFER RRP £149.95 ONLY £109.95

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scottcountry

Gold Trader
Sep 10, 2010
Castle Douglas
Hello.

Special Offer for Bushcraft Forum Members: Ridgeline Monsoon II Smock in Teak Sizes Small to 5XL

RRP £149.95

Quote offer code BUSHMON to buy a Monsoon II Smock at £109.95 with FREE UPS Next Day Delivery.

OFFER ENDS 31st October 2012

Full spec and info here

http://www.scottcountry.co.uk/products-ridgeline-monsoon-waterproof-coat-4019.htm

Image on deal here:

https://scottcountry.co.uk/images/lib/ridgedeal.jpg

Call 01556 50 3587 to order and quote voucher code verbally to sales team, or order online using voucher code BUSHMON

Thanks for reading

www.scottcountry.co.uk

Last edited:

scottcountry

Gold Trader
Sep 10, 2010
Castle Douglas
Hello, i have emailed moderator about this already.

If it contravenes any rulings then we will of course remove it immediately, but as we have had a lot of business from the forum recently I thought only fitting to give something back instead of offering the deal to another forum we sponsor.

All orders already recieved will be despatched today UPS Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland and main route areas)

Best Regards

Paul

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Paul, whats the sizing like?
Do they come up big or does one order their usual size?

My best.
Chris.

Last edited by a moderator:

scottcountry

Gold Trader
Sep 10, 2010
Castle Douglas
Hi Chris

I have offered to be a paid up member, and also supplied a site owner/moderator with kit for review/feature, so I hope its ok, but have emailed them again to ask if I am conforming.

As for sizing, they do come up a touch small so I would recommend speaking with one of our sales team if you are unsure, however here is a handy size chart.

ridgechart.jpg

Many Thanks

Paul

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Paul, whats the sizing like?
Do they come up big or does one order their usual size?
I hope this is ok with the mods but I THINK you have to be a paid up dealer member to make a post like this ?
I may be wrong.
My best.
Chris.

Pretty sure you have to be a full member to sell on here, but as for sizing, they are small. I'd say get next size up, or 2 sizes up!!

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Mine is a 3xl and i have a 50inch chest which is 127cm and fits fine. I can get a fleece hoodie under in comfort but not too big without.

scottcountry

Gold Trader
Sep 10, 2010
Castle Douglas
Hi Rob, perhaps it was you that just spoke to Sharon in sales, I was out for lunch.

Yes they are a very good price, but the new Monsoon 3 is due out later in year (has added pit zips) so we have to make way for new stock really so thought we would offer them to forum members.

Regards

Paul

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
Scott Country has now become a Gold trade member of the forum and it would appear that the initial 'problem' with the thread has been resolved.

Great company, bargain smock, even though the MK 3 is due out soon, you won't get it at this price.

No connections etc.

havocsdad

Jun 10, 2010
dorset
I have one of these and they are cracking! Wear it dog training and picking up as well as informal shoot days, walking Bird watching in fact whenever I'm outdoors, thoroughly recommend it and great service as well, no other connection than a very satisfied customer, might even buy the roar trousers before my holiday in the highlands next week

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE