Reviews.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Just out of interest, how does one put a review in the section to the left of forums. I tried to open this section but got the following message.

"Unfortunately you are unable to perform this action. This is likely to be because you are already logged in or do not have the correct level of access assigned to your Bushcraft membership."

When I logged out and tried again the box on the left, User Menu, did not appear. Surely if you are not logged in you wouldn't want to put a review up. Seems strange.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
It's a generic link, there's different levels of access that can be granted to people and when they are that link can be followed and used to submit articles. I'm thinking of enabling it a bit more so that people can upload more articles etc but i need to do a tutorial on it really. Also we're upgrading the system very soon so it would confuse things if it changed.

Any reviews can be sent in to info@bushcraftuk.com and we'll get them up, it's always best if there's a separate copy of pictures, it makes it much easier to deal with.

Hope that helps ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE