Replacement tent poles

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nitrambur

Settler
Jan 14, 2010
Nottingham
I've got a Vango Juno 300 tepee, and I would like to lose the centre pole. The length from the tip to each corner is 78 inches, I figure I need either 3 or 5 poles. Not gonna be used for backpacking but would prefer to break them down a bit for storage.

What are my options, and where do I get them from?

Cheers
Nit

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
https://tentspares.gostorego.com/universal-tent-spares/tent-poles-ends will have what you want but it will cost you more than the tent. Your really needing poles about 90" in length to give the tent some clearance. You could rig it with two poles as an 'A' frame with guylines like this

DSC_0098.jpg

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
I'd second the two-pole solution! Esy to get tension right, and I've ued it on my Vango Peace 500 when I found a couple of large branches at a site once. Works perfectly, although the manufactured solution shown in Rik's photo above will work even better!

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Wilko clothes props inside. Hook the ends together at the apex and protect the canvas with a half tennis ball cap.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE