Repeats

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Although its tiresome sometimes to see the same questions being asked we should not become elitist. i always try to do a search first before posting a question. There is no such thing as a dumb question. However being afraid to ask is a tragedy. I often learn something new from questions that have been asked before.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
for every person who asks a question there are ten others who would also like to know the answer but havent asked.

also those who are new often ask questions that the old and wise have never thought of, how often has a child asked you a profound question which makes you think?

jakunen

Native
Stuart said:
also those who are new often ask questions that the old and wise have never thought of, how often has a child asked you a profound question which makes you think?
Very true Stuart! Its amazing how new people/the young ask 'But why do you do it that way?' when the only asnwer you have is 'Well, because, erm. I just do it that way as everyone else always does...', and then either they come up with 'Well I tried it this way and it really works', or you think about it and come up with a new way/reason.

There's an old saying that I live by "The day I don't learn something new will be the day I'm dead". May I still have many days of learning.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE