Regular Mid-Wales Meet up?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi Kate,i have just noticed this thread when and where do you meet? I live just outside Caersws and a change of job I was hoping to find something like this around me.

Many thanks Richard.

mowerman

Aug 23, 2015
Shropshire
Hi All,

I live above 4 miles from Newtown Mid - Wales and wondered if anyone knows of regular meets for anything associated to bushcraft stuff....

If there isn't anything, would anyone on here be interested in joining or starting something up?

Kind Regards

Dave.

Hi mate, I'm over the border in Shropshire, not to far from ludlow.
I could always do with a bit of encouragement to get out and about.

I will follow this thread with interest.

cipherdias

Settler
Jan 1, 2014
Wales
Hi All,

I live above 4 miles from Newtown Mid - Wales and wondered if anyone knows of regular meets for anything associated to bushcraft stuff....

If there isn't anything, would anyone on here be interested in joining or starting something up?

Kind Regards

Dave.
It's a small world mate as I live 4 miles from you in Newtown :)

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk

cipherdias

Settler
Jan 1, 2014
Wales
I just realised how old this thread is! Anyone still up for a meet in Mid Wales post Covid 19?

Cheers

Dave

cipherdias

Settler
Jan 1, 2014
Wales
It is old Dave but worth re-booting; we should try and pull together a list of people in the area and organise a meet - I'm up near Meifod so not far away.
Just up the road from me :)

I'm definitely up for a meet/group camp etc.

GSW

May 16, 2021
Carmarthenshire
I realise that this is an old thread but I would appreciate anyone's knowledge of the area roughly bounded by Llanwrtyd Wells / Abergwesn / Clearwen Reservoir / Moel Prysgau Bothy down to Dolgoch Farm (OS Explorer 187). Now being of limited mobility, I cannot stray too far from my vehicle so access to any 'Wilding' location is critical.
Ta.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE