Regular Mid-Wales Meet up?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 13, 2012
Abermule
Hi All,

I live above 4 miles from Newtown Mid - Wales and wondered if anyone knows of regular meets for anything associated to bushcraft stuff....

If there isn't anything, would anyone on here be interested in joining or starting something up?

Kind Regards

Dave.

Reactions: mowerman

richardww

Banned
Jan 17, 2012
Gwynedd
Hi Dave,
am near Tywyn, theres a few knife makers about, and a few members in the forum, a couple very near you. am sure they will be in contac soon.
richard

Reactions: cipherdias

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Hi Dave, I'm in South Wales, but I do get up to the Rhayader area a fair bit. I'm sure there are a few people who might be willing to travel a bit for a meet in such a nice part of the world.

Jul 13, 2012
Abermule
Hi :)

Maybe just looking to sort out some sort of gathering of bush skills for starters and more experienced....

Need to get a good number of people though...

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Let me know what comes out of this Dave,

I'll get along if I can, but things are busying up with my Cadet unit into the summer.

ATB

Ogri the trog

Forgeways

Jun 25, 2010
Machynlleth, powys
Hi All,

More than happy to make a meet as i live just outside Machynlleth on the edge of Plynlymon, thinking about restarting a spoon club and will post up details here soon, maybe we could rotate it round mid wales venues and develop it into more than just spoons?

Take it easy, Neil.

Reactions: Bluefrog

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE