Regrinds wanted.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Who can offer a service to do regrinds on a few blades I have please.

Nope - I don't have time to do myself.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Why do I feel the desire to suggest tons of different sharpening techniques, waterstones, diamond stones, Sharpmaker, Lansky and discuss the bevels you surely would get a great deal of pleasure reprofiling yourself? :D

Yeah, Longstrider, it’s what he does. :)

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Why do I feel the desire to suggest tons of different sharpening techniques, waterstones, diamond stones, Sharpmaker, Lansky and discuss the bevels you surely would get a great deal of pleasure reprofiling yourself? :D

Yeah, Longstrider, it’s what he does. :)

lol!!

Because you as a switched on forum member have RTFQ!!! :)

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
If I had the time I'd throw my hat on the ring too. But...some more specifics may also help draw folks out.

Specifically I'm looking for people to come forward who do regrinds whom I can then message with more details.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Longstrider isn't active on here any more, but most certainly is on The Stalking Directory, and he is very definitely still doing regrinds and sharpens. I visited him a few weeks back and talked about some recent jobs.

If you want to send me your contact details I can pass them along.

SkyLark71

Jul 4, 2021
Cambridgeshire
Longstrider isn't active on here any more, but most certainly is on The Stalking Directory, and he is very definitely still doing regrinds and sharpens. I visited him a few weeks back and talked about some recent jobs.

If you want to send me your contact details I can pass them along.
Thanks for the info and really appreciate your help. Still finding my way around so how can I get my details to you?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE