Recycling

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Barney

Settler
Aug 15, 2008
Lancashire
I made this on Saturday.

A recycled gas bottle and an old truck exhaust system.:D

21072009084.jpg

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Quite like that one, most of the ones I have seen like that look like theres too big a gap round the door and they look like theres not much control over the air.

That one looks better.
Good job.

Barney

Settler
Aug 15, 2008
Lancashire
He he, glad you like it.

I see some of you have spotted the cunning features that I incorporated into the design.:D

Another one is the top, It is a thick piece of Mild steel plate which I have shotblasted to give a finish similar to a cast iron pan. This had been oiled in preparation for its seasoning run whereby it can be used for frying the old bacon and sausage, or even aubergine and courgette if you are that way inclined.:).

malente

Life member
Jan 14, 2007
Germany
He he, glad you like it.

I see some of you have spotted the cunning features that I incorporated into the design.:D

Another one is the top, It is a thick piece of Mild steel plate which I have shotblasted to give a finish similar to a cast iron pan. This had been oiled in preparation for its seasoning run whereby it can be used for frying the old bacon and sausage, or even aubergine and courgette if you are that way inclined.:).

Now that's clever. Looking forward to see it in action, make sure to take some pictures!

:beerchug:

Mike

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE