Recommend me a Vacuum Packer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 11, 2009
cornwall
This subject is worth doing a bit of research before spending your hard earned pennys, we have been looking at them for a while now, would appear that most of the units you buy for less than a hundred quid generally fail quite quickly for various reasons, what we have decided is that rather than keep wasting £70 here and £80 there we would buy a semi pro one, the extra £100 initial outlay would soon be recouped in less spoiling of produce etc.
What i would reccomend is you take a minute to look at the cabellas site, each is reviewed indipendantly by customers, we are sending for the one that is about £200, we have bought from cabellas on several occasions, their shipping is very efficient and prompt. We have no connection with them other than being thoroughly satisfied customers.
Regards J.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
Vacuum sealers also tend to be reviewed on ultralight backpacking forums and outdoor gear review sites.

I had a few reviews linked till my laptop killed 20 months of saved data!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE