Recommend group cooking pots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
Hi all

I'm looking add to my campfire cooking with some bigger pots suitable for cooking for groups of 10+. I have cast iron stuff but fancied something a bit lighter, enamelled maybe? I've seen large enamelled pots somewhere, probably on a campfire! Has anyone got any good recommendations?

Cheers all j

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daf187

Jun 8, 2010
Monmouth, Wales.
No affiliation to the company etc, but I've used the kotlich things from here when i've been with friends:
http://outdoor-kitchen.biz/
They are very nice and with a tripod it's a tidy set up.
I can't afford one of those atm, so have just picked up a kilner enamelled jam pan off ebay for cheap. it's just over 8 litres, I'll let you know i get on with it.
daf

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
No affiliation to the company etc, but I've used the kotlich things from here when i've been with friends:
http://outdoor-kitchen.biz/
They are very nice and with a tripod it's a tidy set up.
I can't afford one of those atm, so have just picked up a kilner enamelled jam pan off ebay for cheap. it's just over 8 litres, I'll let you know i get on with it.
daf

Perfect! That's great thank you matey- just what I was looking for/ had seen...not too pricey either really

Thanks again j

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
If I see anything big I snap it up for the Moot...However I have nothing at the mo.

except an ali jam pan but thats not what you want, is it?

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
If I see anything big I snap it up for the Moot...However I have nothing at the mo.

except an ali jam pan but thats not what you want, is it?

Thanks for that, I was more after one of those big enamel pots with the lids on...so rare to see them, I do keep my eye out at the car boots but have had no joy as yet- do you ever come across those giant camp kettles? Cheers j

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE