recent sheath for one bb wonderfull members

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Nice work indeed, liking the finish you achieved on the "hairy" side of the belt loop, mine usually stay hairy, any tips fella?
eww, that would be letting the trade secrets out, only joking mate, its a lot of hard work mate, you need to burnish the back of the belt loop, ad some water and take your bone folder to it, and you can then leave it like that, or add a tan kote, or resoline, to keep the finish.
hope that helps you mate.
take care.
lee.

david1317

Feb 2, 2007
glasgow
Hi Lee my sheath came this morning thanks for taking the time to make it for me the workmanship is first class your a very talented guy

cheers david

woodgrain

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 24, 2010
Gone
Aye, it's always nice to see your stuff Lee. I love the stitching on that especially the curved section round the weep hole. How do you get it to match up front and back?

Graeme :D

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Lovely dude! I have a piece of your work with me currently soon to be winging its way back to FYGT, brilliant indeed, i always liked the pics but to see it in person is great, FANTASTIC!

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
oh yeh, and it is a beast and stupid sharp, its a cracking knife mate, you could do away with your axe and just take this i recon, it would cover all options, and great as a draw knife.
glad you like the sheath bud, i think my stuff is much better to see it in the flesh, as you can only do so much with pics.
take care.
lee.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE