Really really want this set up....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
That's quite cool, not sure I'd want to carry it all very far if I was planning on toasted sandwiches, fried breakfast, hot drinks etc, but for short distances and out the motor camping it would be very nice...

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Maybe not so bad really. Lots of this kind of set ups around, and they're popular with folks, though this one seems to hit the details better than most.
It's meant for carp fishermen, who are inclined to set up home and chill out when they're out. I think the canoeists would find it an attractive option too.
I think the toaster thing is inspired though :D
No cast iron, no hassle to lift, neat closing lid, multi-purpose type cooking. I can see the appeal.

Reactions: tiger stacker

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
They didn't need to diss the 2-burner Coleman which has cooked more food than any other pairs of burners going.
More models, longer life and parts and service all over the planet. They can't beat that.
You have to show me something 10X better than the "green monster" Coleman petrol stove to get me out of my chair.

But if you have the money for eating on your knees, pull the trigger. I would not go for less than the 2 burners
or a simple meal will take all night.

I think there's a match of weight and simple durability. I worry about the little burner flaps folding up.
You cannot kick a Coleman stove to death.

cascare

Dec 10, 2012
Cleasby
Lots of probs with the earlier models, fuel leaks between the slave fuel pipe and second burner if memory serves.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE