"Real" shops that stock patches?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wook

Settler
Jun 24, 2012
Angus, Scotland
Over the last couple of months mild concern regarding employment and finances has blossomed into full blown panic with an added helping of health problems. I had to take some time off work because of this and to aid in my recuperation my wife ordered me to throw financial good sense to the wind and buy that Bushcrafting/EDC bag I'd been wanting for months. Makes sense to me :D. I bought a Maxpedition Jumbo.

It comes with a space for velcro patches. A wee bit of sticky back velcro and my bag now wears my BCUK patch. I thought it looked so awesome I want to add some more.

Do you guys know of any "real" (i.e. not online) shops which are likely to stock patches? Rather than shop online I'd like to go into a shop and have a browse. I'm thinking something like a Lion Rampant patch and/or a Saltire.

If these things are no longer available on the high street I can always get them online, but I'd prefer a shop I can actually visit.

IMAG0235

sgtoutback

Nomad
Jun 29, 2010
Near the fundy
Leith Army Surplus Edinburgh has a some. There used to be a place in Dundee Frontline or something similar in the forum centre. What kind are you after. Military/bushcraft etc.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
We can get Saltires for £1 each in Glasgow.
I've got a couple in one of the drawers somewhere.
Fabric Bazaar on the London Road had them.

cheers,
M

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
There were loads in a shop called `Kard Bar` in Newcastle.

Its just by Le Prevo, if you need any excuse.

(I love patches too, I may have some to swap)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE