real fur trapper hat?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fast but dim

Nomad
Nov 23, 2005
lancs
i'm after a real fur trapper hat, like the one just sold in the classifieds!

anyone recommend one? (and a stockist) i like the fjallraven heater, but it seems expensive for fake fur!

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
Hi, I own an original Mad Bomber in black with real rabbit fur lining, I had to import mine from America, as they are not sold in the UK, however, it got through without the Import costs, just B4 Xmas. So it got used for the cold spell we all had and it worked well.

I paid £25 all in inc the postage (Brand New)

fast but dim

Nomad
Nov 23, 2005
lancs
Hi, I own an original Mad Bomber in black with real rabbit fur lining, I had to import mine from America, as they are not sold in the UK, however, it got through without the Import costs, just B4 Xmas. So it got used for the cold spell we all had and it worked well.

I paid £25 all in inc the postage (Brand New)

just what i wanted!!! real fur and canvas for under £30, assuming i dodge customs, thanks

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
Hi, Look on Flee-bay Shops selling them in America, for £24.71 with postage of £19.76
(A bit more than I paid, (Cheaper P+P) so look around)

Genuine ones are the best - dont go for the look-a-likes !!!! Mad Bomber are the best... should get through Customs...
Maybe

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
I have had a ( Rabbit Full Fur Russian Ushanka Hat - Black ) for about 18 years.
When I decorated a bedroom here I put it in my conservatory along with my Australian bush hat in the same bag.
The bloody thing has disappeared, I have turned the place upside down.
I have missed wearing it this year.
It was given to me by a work mate of my wife's who bought it in Russia.On the day it was the last one in the shop in my size not his.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE