REAL First Aid

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Adam is an old pal of mine and I have attended many of his courses.
His teaching style is ... unique ... and you not only remember what 1st Aid you were taught but how much you laughed as you learned!
The emphasis is on (as the name suggests) REAL and likely scenarios, with much of the teaching done in scenario based sessions in realistic settings- I have great memories of a couple walking their dog having to be reassured that, no I was not really having a heart attack and no they did not need to call an ambulance, when they stumbled across part of our role play:)
It was thanks to Adams training that, when a bloke I knew started having a major fit in our Church and was unlucky enough to technically "die" (zero output "Do not shock" on the Defib) that I with help was able to do enough to get him back to spontaneous output (back to life) using CPR, deal with a chaps dislocated a knee in the middle of a desert trek in S Africa and other emergencies.
Real 1st Aid is what is says it is!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE