Ray's country Tracks?

taws6

Nomad
Jul 27, 2007
Anglia
Hi,

I'm not sure where I should put this topic, so please feel free to move it if you see fit.

I have been a regular watcher of Ray's (U know who!) bushcraft, survival etc.
I always liked the series he made when he first started out called 'country tracks'.
I have looked for this series on DVD / video etc, but cant find it anywhere. (I dont think it was ever released).
Does anyone know where I might get a copy of the series, even if it a bad copy?

Thanks for the help,
Paul.

Nov 7, 2008
U.K
ohh bugger sorry mate nope theres still only the ten but i use veoh tv somethimes to watch raymundo just google it sign up and away you go

regards, jordan

SkogKniv

Dec 7, 2008
Way upstate NY
If some were to saaay go to this place called Piratebay.org and would say to type in Ray Mears they might find a torrent of about 17gigs that may contain almost all of Rays tv shows.

I'm just being hypothetical of course.

Rappleby...
I've been using Surf The Channel for a good while now and had no trouble at all.

I use Avira AntiVir and Zone Alarm. Used to use McAfee and got sick of paying for something that didn't do as good a job as others, used up a lot of system resources and was known to throw up the odd false alarm here and there.

The one problem I have with surf the channel is popups - get a popup blocker on the go and things improve on that front.

I wonder what (if anything) STC actually changed.

SkogKniv...
...that hypothetical bay of pirates sounds like an interesting place. Especially when you consider all the hypothetical controversies it could hypothetically become embroiled in, hypothetically leading to the hypothetical formation of hypothetical political parties. :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE