Ray Mears show in Dunstable ticket x1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
Got a ticket available. Selling for face value + postage (or buyer can collect on the day).

It is at the Grove Theatre, Dunstable.

Seat number C21.

Thursday 24th March - 7:30pm

Total price is £21 for ticket plus £3 for registered mail if you want the ticket posted.

Robmc

Nomad
Sep 14, 2013
St Neots Cambs
Got a ticket available. Selling for face value + postage (or buyer can collect on the day).

It is at the Grove Theatre, Dunstable.

Seat number C21.

Thursday 24th March - 7:30pm

Total price is £21 for ticket plus £3 for registered mail if you want the ticket posted.

I would like this if still available!

I wouldn't need it to be posted (pay you on the night) and I would gladly give you a lift there and back. I live at Wyboston so probably not too far from you.

Robmc

Nomad
Sep 14, 2013
St Neots Cambs
I have now received an Email from Nephilim. Would one of the Mods kindly remove my Email address from the post if not too much trouble.

Thanks

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I have now received an Email from Nephilim. Would one of the Mods kindly remove my Email address from the post if not too much trouble.

Thanks
Have removed your email address Rob. I can see why you did it but never really a good idea to pop it up on an open forum, even one as safe as this. Hope you enjoy the R.M talk, have seen him a couple of times and he's an interesting chap.
ATB,
GB.

Robmc

Nomad
Sep 14, 2013
St Neots Cambs
Have removed your email address Rob. I can see why you did it but never really a good idea to pop it up on an open forum, even one as safe as this. Hope you enjoy the R.M talk, have seen him a couple of times and he's an interesting chap.
ATB,
GB.

Yeah I need to sign up!

Thanks for that.

Robmc

Nomad
Sep 14, 2013
St Neots Cambs
You should be able to send a pm without being a full member, unless things have changed?

Didn't realise that. I get confused because I am on quite a few forums with different benefits for being a full member.

It matters not. I intend to join anyway but I don't use Paypal. I should be able to get my son to sort it through his account.

Thanks

Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE