Ray Mears is on tour again

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
Looks like I'm booking tickets for Dunstable...especially ad the Grove theatre is about 15 mins walk from my house

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

Lizz

Absolute optimist
May 29, 2015
Cardiff
There's a link from the home page, where Tony flags it. I'm going to hear him in Cardiff - anyone else want to come? We could have tea out of kuksas and kulpikas or other hand carved things before and a pint after...

bbdave

Forager
Feb 19, 2007
Teignmouth,Devon
I'm booked in for Woking! her indoors messed up the booking it should have been Torquay just a few miles away:censored:.

Oh well road trip then..

Dave

kungaryfu

Jan 3, 2012
dorset
gonna go to the poole one also, not booked yet, just waiting for a mate to confirm he can come to. went last year and really liked it, got him to sign my alan wood:eek:

May 12, 2014
West Yorkshire
Does anyone know the cost of the tickets? Or is it dependent on the theatre that he is at. It's not listed in Leeds that's all, was just wondering a rough cost I was hoping somewhere like £30?

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
First time I saw him it was a talk with some slides and film clips. Second time was a shorter talk on his own then he had a sit down chat on stage with some chap who's name escapes me at the moment. On both occasions he had a long question and answer section afterwards.
He was pretty entertaining and a good speaker. Just don't ask him about knives at the end. He seems to no likey that one. :D
Worth going to see.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE