Raven Forge

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Not sure how many UK people are aware of these guys or will be interested as its borderline bushcraft stuff ( Big Sharps Mostly ) but i was impressed that they seem very well priced for what they produce and deserve some patronage.

And no Lounge is complete without a Crusader helmet in the corner. :)

Reactions: CLEM and TLM

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
A shout out for Raven Forge who have a discount today.

Reindeer Fur Hides - £15 OFF
https://ravenforge.com/collections/fur
Check out our wares! Today we have XL reindeer hides Down to £110 from £125!
All hides are ethically sourced from the Nordic meat industry, where reindeer are the only cattle that can survive the harsh Nordic conditions. These hides are a by-product of the meat industry and the animals are not farmed specifically for the hides.

fur.jpg

Reactions: CLEM

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Sword clearance!!

• Wow
Reactions: Kadushu

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Ha ha, yesterday morning I went through every shiny things they had on there and then just shut it all down and moved on, there's some nice looking stuff, I think partly because a lot of it just seems fun and a bit different.
every time I see swords etc I miss reenactment...

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Ha ha, yesterday morning I went through every shiny things they had on there and then just shut it all down and moved on, there's some nice looking stuff, I think partly because a lot of it just seems fun and a bit different.
every time I see swords etc I miss reenactment...

Its not quite Zombie tools level of different however. :)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Ha ha, very true, it's amazing how cool they are and if there ever was a Zombie issue i'd regret not getting one. I does astound me though how one can build a business off the back of killing Zombies :D

TLM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
Ha ha, very true, it's amazing how cool they are and if there ever was a Zombie issue i'd regret not getting one. I does astound me though how one can build a business off the back of killing Zombies :D
Their zombie tools actually look quite functional, I could be caught with some of them even for non zombie event.

Brizzlebush

Explorer
Feb 9, 2019
Bristol
Not sure how many UK people are aware of these guys or will be interested as its borderline bushcraft stuff ( Big Sharps Mostly ) but i was impressed that they seem very well priced for what they produce and deserve some patronage.

And no Lounge is complete without a Crusader helmet in the corner. :)

.. and who doesn't want a pizza Axe?!

... my wife apparently

• Haha
Reactions: TeeDee and Kadushu

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE