Ration Packs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
Shipping cost = £7.50 for one :eek:

last lot I bought was from genuine army surplus, but had to buy a box of 10 for about £55 IIRC. However, after speaking to them on the phone, they did do a mixture of 3 menus for me :)

EDIT:just looked and they're out of stock according to the website... might be worth a call though...

Still Waters

Nomad
Dec 20, 2007
North yorkshire
As above post says GAS is the best place to get them
Give them a ring and they may just have some in or will ring you back or take your payment and send them as soon as they arrive
Have a look at ther other surplus stuff as they have decent kit at fair prices
I suppose thats why there often out of stock.

Not associated just a very happy customer

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
I can't find the place I normally get them from but I'll keep looking £5.50 each plus £5 P&P but that covers the first 10 boxes.

But there seem to be pleanty of people doing mixed boxes of 10 on Ebay at the moment that seem to go for about £55 delivered.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Well, I didn't look at the link and and as it didn't say the name of the firm I didn't connect the two. Seems I spent and hour trying to help and be positive just for your amusement - at least it wasn't wasted then.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE