ration packs for the moot?

• Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Would it be worth bringing ration packs to sell at the moot?If there is interest I have a few I can bring.
I won't sell these on the forum as postage is prohibitive.

Mesquite

Anyone for sailing?
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Would it be worth bringing ration packs to sell at the moot?If there is interest I have a few I can bring.
I won't sell these on the forum as postage is prohibitive.

In a word YES.

Mr Fenna will be knocking at your tarp for one though he might trade rather than buy :D

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
I have 7 unopened menu A and loads of bits from packs,I would say enough bits to make up another 10 full packs.
Strangely enough I seem to have loads of pate and biscuits brown.I haven't taken the dog out for a while and he normally eats them.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I have 7 unopened menu A and loads of bits from packs,I would say enough bits to make up another 10 full packs.
Strangely enough I seem to have loads of pate and biscuits brown.I haven't taken the dog out for a while and he normally eats them.

I will deffo take the menu As - and any bacon and beans you have going (price/trade acceptable of course) - you can keep the pates though...that is dogfood!

ESpy

Settler
Aug 28, 2003
Hampshire
www.britishblades.com
I had a box with a number of BB in it. 2 mice got into it, shredded one pack... And died in the box. None of the other packs were touched. Never did work out a suitable LD50 for the things.

(and they're not bad with Primula :) )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE