Random - Non Sequitur Game.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Herbalist1

Settler
Jun 24, 2011
North Yorks
Pokemon reminds me of the last time I was at the South Lakes wild animal park. They had lots of signs up telling you not to poke the lemurs ( well it was a picture of a lemur and a hand with a line through it). I've never before felt such an overwhelming urge to poke a lemur ( not in a bad way you understand - if there is such a thing as a good way to poke a lemur. According to my wife there isn't and I'm weird).

KenThis

Jun 14, 2016
Cardiff
As we all learned from the Madagascar animated film francise Lemurs are only found in the wild in Madagascar. The largest of the lemurs is the AyeAye, which has a super elongated finger it uses to search for grubs in rotting trees. Locals fear these scary nocturnal primates as Evil spirits and believe if they poke their finger at you, you'll die, some even think that AyeAyes can use their digit to kill you by poking it right through your heart...
Maybe lemurs think Herbalist1 is evil and will be forever grateful you didn't poke any of them...

Dec 6, 2013
N.E.Lincs.
It’s not just locals that believe Aye-Aye’s are evil. I am pretty certain they are responsible for thunderstorms, cracked paving slabs and my Granddads constipation.

D.B.

KenThis

Jun 14, 2016
Cardiff
I've caught little Motorolas, 3/4lb Samsungs and the occasional Apple iPhone, but I've never caught a Nokia.
Older fishermen say you can sometimes find them in your nets but that they're impossible to kill, and you have to throw them back...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE