Random - Non Sequitur Game.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

KenThis

Jun 14, 2016
Cardiff
Hi,

I'm not sure if this has been tried before or even if it'll work, in fact I'm not even sure of the rules of the game I'm making up.

But I'm thinking some of the most interesting bits of threads sometimes happen when there's a hijacking, when the thread goes off topic and meanders about something completely different.

Therefore let's make this thread the most interesting by only having thread hijacking. I'm interested to see if this will evolve so I don't want to add any rules. But maybe a couple of guidelines.
Please try to reference the previous post in some way before going in a new direction.
Feel free to write whatever you like, anecdotes, observations, unusual trivia, etc. If you want to make something up please do but make it clear it's nonsense, or invite someone to guess whether it's BS...
Feel free to reply to previous posts and add your thoughts and expand upon them, just maybe let someone else reply something random first.
Don't blame me if this doesn't work....

So I'll start with a very short random fact.

Did you know that on this day, 20th July 1976, Viking 1 became the first spacecraft to successfully land on Mars.

bearbait

Spaceballs...weren't they those big things that kids sat on, holding on to their ears, while bouncing around and being generally annoying? And falling off and crying. As I said, being generally annoying.

Oh! No! Just googled it. They're called spacehoppers. So, a sort of spacecraft?

KenThis

Jun 14, 2016
Cardiff
Strange how you kept the ears, the very best cut on a rat, and used the rest.

Rat ear soup is a delicacy down our way.

Has anyone ever been lucky enough to receive a rat's bottom? It seems very few people nowadays have one to give!

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
That YouTube thing is taken directly form my granddads memoirs, it's where the rescipe came from. Mind you rats are no good for making meat balls, swedish or other, too small most folk say.

KenThis

Jun 14, 2016
Cardiff
Actually rats have huge balls, I'm pretty sure that's why most people who choose to have rat pets, choose female rats, because of the huge rat balls.

In evolutionary terms, comparative ball size is supposed to reflect monogamy/polygamy. Animals with more monogamy have smaller balls than animals who have polygamy.

Suggests rats are not monogamous....

Bigfoot

Settler
Jul 10, 2010
Scotland
Ball size is important when firing a musket. The bigger and heavier the ball, the quicker the drop due to gravity.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE