Railway Track

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Allybally

Forager
Feb 23, 2006
Glasgow
I have a 435mm section of 1955 BR track that i am looking to get rid of, offer to swap for something???? Glasgow area as it weighs the earth. I used the off cut to make an anvil 6 cutting disks later...

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Yes Please :D

Son1 is in Glasgow and asked last week if I knew where I could get hold of a bit for him.

What kind of swaps are you looking for ? I can get hold of most things.

atb,
Toddy

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Sorry Gaz, but Jamie's been asking for a bit for ages and I took the chance to swap it for a flint boulder :D

cheers,
Mary

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Well that, fomes, charcloth, carrying tin and some saltpetre :)

Tell you what though, I've put half a dozen feelers out about a bit of track, if one comes up anytime soonish shall I lay claim to it for you ?
It'd be just like the thing, like buses, wait ages and then along come seven at once :rolleyes:

cheers,
M

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Yep, he wanders in on occasion. His pm or email address should reach him. If not, let me know, I've got his phone number somewhere....or I know folks he keeps in touch with fairly regularly.

cheers,
M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE