Quilt for Group Buy Underblanket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Swyn,
You may know more than I re Winter Moot. We haven't heard anything from Tony about it. He did say a while ago that he wanted a Northern Winter Moot this year. But so far as I know no one has heard anything about it. Think we have all thought that we are above "Watford Gap" and therefore out of the equation.
I for one will be seriously thinking about renewing membership when it comes up for renewal.

Glad you got your Quilt OK though, and thank you everyone else for informing me you have yours.

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
Picked mine up from the post office when I got back from watching my baby girl being born :D
Looks great, like the colours and good manufacture as usual, all in all I'm very pleased with today.
Thanks for all your effort sorting out the group buys

Brian

snudz

Jan 23, 2007
West Sussex
A squidgy package awaits my collection tomorrow. Hopefully it will see its first action next weekend at a charcoal burn.

Many thanks Ian for organising this (and the underblanket too.)

Andy

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Picked mine up from the post office when I got back from watching my baby girl being born :D
Looks great, like the colours and good manufacture as usual, all in all I'm very pleased with today.
Thanks for all your effort sorting out the group buys

Brian

Which looks great, your new addition or the quilt:) Congratulations Brian and of course Mrs Brian.

Glen

Life Member
Oct 16, 2005
London
Collected mine from the mail depot this morning.

Thanks for all the effort in designing it and organising the group buy.

Aliwren

Nomad
Jan 2, 2006
Bedford
Picked it up 10 mins ago - The post office had found it again!

Looks a very good bit of kit, not just for hamocks but as a light summer quilt rather than an open sleeping bag.

Many thanks for sticking with this project Ian and hope you get loads of deserved royalties!!

Best wishes
Ali

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
picked up me parcels today from the post office, been real busy all day so once i have checked the post, email and new posts on the forum, i will be opening them just like chriggy morning.

thanks Ian, your not just a wanderin!

Adam.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Well everybody should now have their quilts. S orry bikething for your delay PM sent. Hopefully some of you will have used them. Just because I am no longer doing group buys doesn't mean I am not interested in your comments, "Feedback for Quilts Please". I am still keeping a finger on the pulse and if there are any modifications that need doing I would like to know.
The same goes for the underblankets.

Thanks a lot for the comments I have received so far.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
It is now nearly 12 month since the Group Buy. What do you all think about them? Someone has said the footbucket could do with being deeper. That thought had crossed my mind too. Thoughts????

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE