Quick Over Nighter with Friends

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

NarzaCyst

Tenderfoot
Sep 30, 2014
Cardiff
Hi All

Just a short vid of some dirt time with some friends. Not a great deal of content, but thought i would share anyway. Just started recording, so apologies for the lack of professionalism, but future vids will have better angles, quality and content. The weather apparently was awful on Friday night, but some how, we managed to miss the majority of this weather. When we all got home, we were told how bad the nights conditions were.

Thanks

https://youtu.be/cTPQyxpHQ5g

Arya

Settler
May 15, 2013
Norway
Every time I see someone making fire without fire steel or anything, I always think " I seriously need to learn to do that!". Good job :)
That will be next up on to-learn-list!
Thanks for sharing!

NarzaCyst

Tenderfoot
Sep 30, 2014
Cardiff
Every time I see someone making fire without fire steel or anything, I always think " I seriously need to learn to do that!". Good job :)
That will be next up on to-learn-list!
Thanks for sharing!
Many thanks Aura, I'm planning to create multiple videos regarding friction fire with different woods and to explain the different techniques to help people learn. Keep an eye out in the next couple weeks and I'll have some more detailing the differences.
Regards

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE