Quality clear out!

slamdunk

Nomad
Sep 21, 2006
Sussex
Small children are curtailing my solo bushcrafting for a time and I hate to see these things not being used!

- Australian Hootchie/tarp. Bought from Woodlore in australian 'jelly bean' camo, details etc are as per the woodlore site. Only used for about 2 weeks in total, well looked after and therefore virtually 'as new'. Only £40 (currently out of stock at woodlore) ****SOLD***

-Premac MWP water purifier. Again, bought from woodlore but never used so brand new!! Only £40 *****SOLD****

- Norrona Vassfaret trousers. No longer available from Norrona they are olive green, size 48 (32" waist), with side leg pockets on both legs and zip up hip pockets, super quiet and stretchy 'microfibre' knees and seat they are excellent for quiet stalking etc (as worn by instructors on my Woodsense course). A picture speaks a thousand words (but I have a camera crisis!) so for pics please see bushcraft survival pages 24 and 27 to 29 as they are the same ones. Please note I had them professionally shortened (being 5'8") and so the inside leg measures 30.5" (77.5cm) which means they sit perfectly when wearing boots. Only worn a handful of times so in top condition. Cost me lots to buy from Norway - only asking £45 http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3636/ray1dc8.jpg (Please click on the lnk for image I copied from a course photo of the trousers and shirt)

- Swedish Army Shirt. As worn by....100%cotton, brushed inner for warmth/durability, olive green, long sleeved, fits me (5'8" with 38"-40" chest), unbelievably hardwearing! For pics see bushcraft survival pages 148, 151,161. Excellent condition - I bought 2 and have been wearing the other one! £25

- Hestra Guide leather gloves. Bought from Woodlore last winter, size 9, fantastically warm. Only worn half a dozen times (pushing the pushchair, not in the woods!) so unmarked and as new. £50.

All prices include P&P.

Any questions please pm me.

Thanks. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE