Pure wool bushy/military? Germany zipped cardy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
SOLD :thumbup:
As title only been worn once, so as new. Pictures don't do it justice.
026388a3-2f03-5fc4.jpg

026388a3-2f2a-40b0.jpg

026388a3-2f2d-0df9.jpg

026388a3-2f55-b9e7.jpg

026388a3-2f81-fa5b.jpg

026388a3-3084-f900.jpg

Sadly at bit snug on my man books and beer safe :D
026388a3-32c1-2bcc.jpg

so I'd size it as 42-44" chest depending on your choice of basewear.. This is really smart and functional.... Gutted :eek:
£50 all in :thumbup:

...... Failed dogger and alleged bigot!

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
Oww....
looks real nice!
Too bad it's out of my financial league (actually about anything is....) and since I'm losing weight, a size 42-44 would be too roomy....
Shame really, so consider this to be a bump!
:rolleyes:

Is it a real German army item?? Might be handy to know for my future purhcases...

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Cheers Ron, it doesn't have any markings along military lines. It just looks very military.. It is brand new so perhaps from a German hunting outfitters?

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Googled the label, Putz Ebensee appears to be Austrian company

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Great bit of kit.

I'd have had that myself if I wasn't skint at the mo.

is that "great bit of kit" as in "that looks pretty good", or as in "i've got one of those and it's superb"?

if it doesn't fit/ i don't like it/ SWMBO finds out i've spent 44 quid on a cardigan, you've got first refusal on it mate :)

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
While in Germany, I'm fairly sure (20+ years ago) that I saw Civilian contractors wearing something like that. I recall thinking that they looked better than issue jumpers - Which I like quite a bit.

Someone should really snap this up, good jumper. Whoever buys it will not be disappointed.

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
As in I've seen one before but never been able to get my hands on one.

I looked long and hard at it but simply couldn't afford it at this moment, otherwise I'd have snapped it up.

if it wasn't for the fact that when i spotted it i'd just that minute been offered a days work today i wouldn't have been able to afford it either, sometimes things come together quite nicely. it does look like a great piece of kit, i'm hoping that it'll replace a fleece over the top of a knitted jumper as a second insulating layer for when it gets cold. you know what the weather's like round here, it'll come in handy in july :hatscarf:

cheers

stuart

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
......Someone should really snap this up, good jumper. Whoever buys it will not be disappointed.

as far as i'm aware i've already snapped this up, the last PM i received on the matter was saying that he'd let me know when it's gone in the post. it'd be nice if chiseller could confirm that in this thread though

cheers

stuart

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Going in the post when I get home today Stu :thumbup:

Nuggets.. "YOW Bear Yow Bear"
Bear.. "Eyup Chis... Can yor undastand a wurd e just sed? "

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE