Profile Picture and Forum Format Questions!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 25, 2012
Wolverhampton
Hi there!

Right so I've been having a few issues every since I've been browsing this forum, so if anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated :)

Firstly my profile picture doesn't show for some reason, it's the correct size so I have no idea?

Finally the one thing that is really annoying, is that whenever I click on a thread to read, the first post of the thread will be on the last page, so I have to go to the last page every time to get to the start and read the thread backwards to everyone else. Any ideas?

I hope someone can help me, especially with the thread issue as it's a real pain!

Thanks,
Brian.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
To fix the the thread issue go to the 'Settings' tab in the top right of the page then go to the 'General Settings' option on the left hand side and select the option 'Thread Display Mode: Linear oldest first'.

For your avatar pic it needs to be 100x100 pixels. I've found the easiest way to change this is to open the image in paint and use the resize option and resize by pixel count.

Hope that made some sort of sense :D.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Its is not the profile picture you want but the avatar picture.

Click Forum, Forum Actions, General Settings, Edit Avatar to get the one you want.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I can see your profile pic fine Brian, nice shot of you on a hilltop at sunset or sunrise

Red's instructions are spot on

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Hi there!

Right so I've been having a few issues every since I've been browsing this forum, so if anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated :)

Firstly my profile picture doesn't show for some reason, it's the correct size so I have no idea?

Finally the one thing that is really annoying, is that whenever I click on a thread to read, the first post of the thread will be on the last page, so I have to go to the last page every time to get to the start and read the thread backwards to everyone else. Any ideas?

I hope someone can help me, especially with the thread issue as it's a real pain!

Thanks,
Brian.

Mate we dont need to see you. Many people have just eaten. Have a bit of decency. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE