Primus Litech Frying Pan

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nige7whit

Forager
Feb 10, 2009
Brize Norton / Midlands (rest)
Does anyone use the Primus Litech Frying Pan on a small stove, such as the MSR Pocket Rocket?

I am tempted to buy one, but from my experience with other (titanium) pots, they tend to have a hot spot in the centre, leading to burnt on food. Is the Litech pan sufficiently thick to spread the heat out, and prevent burning?

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Does anyone use the Primus Litech Frying Pan on a small stove, such as the MSR Pocket Rocket?

I am tempted to buy one, but from my experience with other (titanium) pots, they tend to have a hot spot in the centre, leading to burnt on food. Is the Litech pan sufficiently thick to spread the heat out, and prevent burning?

Not yet actually used it - just put up that configuration once, but intend to do so. If you want I can take some piccies of the set up, give me half an hour to dig up my kit :)

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK

This pan is actually made from aluminium!

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
The pan is good but the stove does not have a great deal of flame spread which could lead to hot spots.

To illustrate:

CIMG0280.jpg

CIMG0281.jpg

CIMG0283.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE