PRICE DROPS Pat Crawford Friction,CRKT Shinbu, Castle Keep Basket Hilt Broadsword

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BATMAN

Forager
Mar 9, 2012
Scotland
Highlander Basket Hilt Broadsword custom made by Rob Miller at Castle Keep in Skye. One of these will cost you £695 new

CRKT SHINBU, comes with wooden display box not pictured £277 at Heinnies so how about £80 posted. Now £75

Last edited:

BATMAN

Forager
Mar 9, 2012
Scotland
The Swisschamp is genuine Victorinox with correctly stamped blades, not like some of the fakes sold by some Chinese sellers on Amazon etc. I have one myself and it is my most used knife, i use it every day.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
How much for the douk douk alone? and what's its blade length?

cheers mate :)

Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
Hi BATMAN
I have a Rob Miller Basket Hilted Backsword “see avatar” and have wanted a RM Broadsword for an age now and if I had the cash, for 300 notes, I would have snapped your arm off, someone is going to get a bargain and a half Bro.
Good luck and have a free bump on me...
PM Inbound dude...

BATMAN

Forager
Mar 9, 2012
Scotland
Hi BATMAN
I have a Rob Miller Basket Hilted Backsword “see avatar” and have wanted a RM Broadsword for an age now and if I had the cash, for 300 notes, I would have snapped your arm off, someone is going to get a bargain and a half Bro.
Good luck and have a free bump on me...
PM Inbound dude...
I'll pm you back.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE